Saturday, February 26, 2011

Learning Grammar makes Sense


In my case I really never liked writing a composition because I have a hard time organizing my thoughts in the right order. Most of the time, my problem in writing a composition, according to my mom, is: I often change my tenses. When I realized my mistakes I try my best to change those mistakes and never to repeat it again. I’ve also realized that when my composition is full of mistakes it doesn’t sound good, and when other people read it they mostly laugh about it. In order to correct my mistakes in my writing I need to learn the rules in grammar. To every game there are rules. If a game is played by its rules it will be a success. This is also true for languages. In grammar there are rules, if followed the reader may understand what I wrote. The things I can do to improve my Grammar skills is to follow it even when at first it doesn’t sounds good. Another good idea to improve my grammar skills is to read a lot of books, articles, and studying grammar books. The most important thing my mom always tell me to do in order to use grammar lessons in writing is to use it. 




2 comments:

  1. Grammatik lernen macht sinn - vielleicht solltest du mir mal Tagalog Grammatik beibringen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good. You really put some thoughts into it. I like the means by which you want to be more proficient in your knowledge and use of the English grammar. Some helpful criticism. I noticed one change of tense from simple past to present. Also, the helping verbs did, does, and do will always be followed by the main verb in its base form. For example, did eat, do walk, does sound. But you are in the right track, keep learning!

    ReplyDelete